Subject: Sbus le() addition
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Boven <paul@wit399401.student.utwente.nl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/18/1997 01:12:34
Hi everyone,

As I'm planning to purchase an sbus-card (scsi+ethernet) wich has an
additional le()-interface, I'm just wondering whether to expect any
problems when adding that to my IPX, and using that card as my outbound
ethernet-card, while using the other one for local work.
Also, the website states "The Lance ethernet component of FSBE/S
Sbus cards". I hope this is not meant to imply that the scsi-part
of those won't work? Is there any forseeable problem with having
two scsi-adapters in the machine? What kind of adapter is on the
FSBE/S anyway, another esp()?

Regards, Paul.
Paul Boven, <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>  PE1NUT  QRV 145.575 JO32KF
          Lynx users have a "Right to follow a link", too!