Subject: Re: panic: crazy interrupts
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/05/1997 06:54:12
On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, Gordon W. Ross wrote:

: Exactly which model of sparc machines have demonstrated the
: 	panic: crazy interrupts
: problem with the new zs driver?  I'd like to investigate this,
: but have been unable to reproduce it.

SS2 here; I haven't seen it but once, and that was after a ddb entry for a
different panic (one a bug in my SVR4 compat stuff caused ;) and I typed
"continue" to let the kernel dump and reboot.  The syncing disks message
prompted the trail of spurious interrupts followed by the crazy interrupts
panic.

I have a strange gut feeling that all of the machines involved in this
problem are sun4c's.

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== I know you like the Internet, Bobby.  Now go eat your Frosted Flakes.