Subject: Linux emulation for SPARC?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/30/1997 21:38:41
Okay, anyone here as curious as I am to see a Linux emulation for SPARC?
<grin>  I'm not too familiar with the SPARC instruction set, but I could
pick up a book at the library and attempt to sort it out if there are others
here that know about Sparclinux internals (the differences to i386 linux
compat should be minimal...?).

I would propose the same to port-m68k for linux/m68k as I _do_ have a quite
decent grasp of the 680x0 instruction set; my testbed Amiga is rather out of
commission at the moment....

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== I know you like the Internet, Bobby.  Now go eat your Frosted Flakes.