Subject: Re: 4/110 boot problems... (fwd)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: blair aakre <baakre@d.umn.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/25/1997 10:31:37
Sorry, I ment NetBSD 1.2.1. It was late last night when I typed it. =)
Blair

   On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, blair aakre wrote:

   > Hello there, I've got a 4/110 that I'm trying to get NetBSD up and running
   > on....
   > NetBSD 1.2.2 (Generic-SCSI3)

   Uh...huh? I've never even heard of 1.2.2. However, months back when
   I had a Sun 4/110 I noticed that -current didn't work, but 1.2 did.
   It was related to the sw driver and some sort of lossage (perhaps)
   in the MI SCSI subsystem.  I don't know if this has been fixed up
   yet.

   cjs

   Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
   Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
   Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'

Hello...

I ran 1.2G, a month or so ago, on a 4/110 without any noticeable issues.
I'll try to make time in the near future to try this again.

Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org   http://anduin.eldar.org