Subject: Re: panics on SS5
To: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@COLT.NET>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/16/1997 08:55:16
On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 01:39:00 -0600
 Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org> wrote:

>                 Mail Queue (1 request)
> --Q-ID-- --Size-- -----Q-Time----- ------------Sender/Recipient------------
> BAA27433      754 Tue Sep 16 01:32 <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>
>                  (Deferred: Connection refused by duality.gnu.ai.mit.edu.)
>                                    <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
>
> Oh.  That's interesting.  Interesting.

Theo it is NOT interesting at all, it merely illustrates that the
actions one is forced to take because you happen to have a chip on your
shoulder.

> telnet duality.gnu.ai.mit.edu smtp
> Trying 128.52.46.236...
>

> Very interesting.  I think Jason Thorpe's feelings are pretty well
> known.

So what if they are? Let me make my feelings a bit more widely known.
You are the biggest pain in the arse and the most boring egotistical
person I've ever had the displeasure in dealing with.  And I for
one congratulate anyone who protects their network by doing the above.

> Sorry to bring politics up again, but I am kindly going to have to
> tell Jason Thorpe that this is not a nice way to deal with people
> running freely redistributable code.

Theo I suggest you print that paragraph above out and frame it and hang right
above the Certificate of Childishness you have on your wall.

Change the record Theo you`re dreadfully boring and so obviously predictable.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking.