Subject: Any browser for 1.2.1?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Werther Pirani <werther@home.wservice.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/03/1997 09:49:01
   Hello,

I'm running 1.2.1 on my little Sparc 2 and I'm quite happy about it --
except when it comes to Web browsers, that is.  What are the options
available?  Of course I could get hold of Lynx and compile it, but I'd
like to know:

1) Is there a XMosaic binary available somewhere?

2) Any chance of success at running Netscape 3.01 for SunOS 4.1.3?
   Since FreeBSD users can run the BSDI version...

Also, by (nearly) the same token, I'd like to know how to get hold of
a better window manager than twm -- nnnggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

P.S.: I don't mind compiling and fiddling with the sources.

Thanks in advance,

Werther Pirani
--
Web Service Consulting -- http://www.wservice.com
Web Hosting, Virtual Hosting, Domain Hosting, Custom Applications, and more!