Subject: Re: Question about the ESP100 NCR SCSI chip in Sun machines.
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/18/1997 11:35:16
	IIRC the ESP100 has problems with noice on synchronous transfers -
	Under SunOS 4 you could use adb to patch a variable that would
	turn synchronous on, which worked fine for me on a machine with
	internal drive sonly..

		David/abs

    "Its a bright sunny california day outside, and you're inside."
    "And your point would be...?"