Subject: Re: NetBSD port to Solbourne multi-processor sparc boxes?
To: None <cdewick@lios.apana.org.au>
From: Harald Barth <haba@stacken.kth.se>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/15/1997 11:09:48
> I've been wondering for a while if anyone contributing to this list has a
> Solbourne sparc clone machine? I've got a 5e/502 multi-processor Solbourne,
> but they also made SS1 and SS1+ lookalikes too.

linnea-grind.stacken.kth.se was a double processor Solbourne. Due to
flakyness, it has been stripped of the second processor and has been
stable since.

Documentation is almost nonexistent here and the machine is quite tied
up. (No tinkering :-( That counts us at Stacken out.

Harald.

Btw, Stacken is the Computer Club at the Royal Institute of
Technology, Stockholm.