Subject: Re: Netscape Communicator 4.0beta3: The Borg that ate my
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Charles Lepple <clepple@foo.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/10/1997 22:19:35
In message <9704110154.AA03984@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>, Greg Earle writes:
>ENOMEM?  OK, color me dense.  What's the deal here?

Well... it's saying that. Does ktrace agree? This is probably pushing the
limits of the SunOS compatibility code... Navigator was the only program
that could reliably crash an ELC that I administrated a while back.

>Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
>mfs:26          29575       84    28012     0%    /tmp

My real question is about mfs. If you don't mind, and you get a chance,
could you send me the corresponding line from your fstab? (I'd play around
with it myself but I'm trying not to take my machine down for too long --
last time that I played with mount and the kernfs, I hung NetBSD *really*
hard multiple times. Since it seems that you have it working already...)

Thanks much,

--
Charles Lepple
charles@foo.org