Subject: IPI disk driver
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Trebisky <tom@kofa.as.arizona.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/21/1997 12:30:45
I am running NetBSD on a sun 4/370.  I may have opportunity soon
to have some IPI disk controllers and disks, but I notice that there
doesn't seem to be support for these in the NetBSD-sparc tree.

My questions are:

1) Is it true that this equipment is unsupported?

2) Is anyone working on a driver for the IPI panther controller?

3) Would anyone be upset if I started working on such a thing?

4) Where do the folks that work on NetBSD-sparc (or NetBSD-sun3
   for that matter) get their hardware documentation?  And a
   closely related question is would those that have hardware
   docs please get in touch with me on this and another topic
   or two.

	Tom

--
	Tom Trebisky			Steward Observatory