Subject: Re: new com driver, 1.2C?
To: Brian B. Brown <brian@playfair.utoronto.ca>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/08/1997 02:44:24
[ moved to port-sparc, as it appears to be a sparc-specific problem ]

   i did actually pin point the date (within a couple of days) that
   the lossage occured, but i've forgotten it no.  :-(  i think it
   might have been around 3rd december, or 3rd january (the `3rd'
   part is what i remember, i think.  :-)

ah, here it is.  this is a reply to my first query about this problem
to port-sparc: