Subject: Re: sparc classic woes with -current
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/28/1997 01:50:49
	I had something very similar with a 40Mb IPX running current
	about 10 days ago (right in the middle of the VM change problems)
	It ended up toating my root filesystem, so I'm back to the dec10
	snapshot (stable)...  Just another datapoint.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.