Subject: README: new MI 53c9x driver
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/26/1997 17:29:02
Hi folks...

I've just committed a new MI 53c9x driver, derived from the source
"shared" by the SPARC and Alpha.  The "esp" driver is now simply
a front-end for the MI code.

I've tested this on a couple of SPARCstations (SS2, SS1), and it works
just fine (there were no real changes to the driver itself; just name
changes of functions, mostly).

Just a heads-up.  If you experience any problems, please file a bug
report with send-pr, and CC a copy to me.

Ciao!