Subject: Re: CDROM install
To: Piranha <kaliyuga@io.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/24/1997 12:59:48
	Assuming linux uses SunOS compatible disklabels (if it doesn't
	then the prom would complain when you tried to boot, so thats
	probably a safe bet :) you should be able to partition the
	drive under linux, copy the miniroot to the swap partition, and
	just go from there...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.