Subject: Re: Need assistance in diskless booting a 1+ via linux
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Volker Schmidt <volker@Illuminatus.MZ.Rhein-Main.DE>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/20/1997 07:45:52
In article <Pine.NEB.3.95.970218223732.1004C-100000@tachyon.mono.org>,
David Brownlee <david@mono.org> wrote:
: 	Hmm.. have you run './MAKEDEV all' in /export/sundown/root/dev ?

Yes. I did. So, at this moment I've received serveral email from
various people. I've tried their tips and hints. But,
unfortunately, none succeded. The Linux-NFS server seems unable
to do something like -alldirs...

But anyway: Thank you guys for your fast responses.

I want to try to build a bootable tape. What's neccessary to
succed with this? How to arrange all the parts on tape?

Tapemachines available: HP1534 (4mm) and Wangtek 525ES (QIC).

--volker
--
PGP public key available on request.

UNIX is friendly, but it chooses it's friends!