Subject: Re: Last ditch effort to get my 10 running
To: None <torek@BSDI.COM>
From: Rob Goode <goode@nc3a.nato.int>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/17/1997 11:03:47
Dear Chris,

I am dead impressed with your technical answer, and I'm not
surprised that it took you weeks to find, well done!

I do have one question though - do you have a fix or
a work-around that will stop the random core dumps on
SuperSPARC Sun4m with the SuperCache? (Sorry to be so
boring!)

Cheers

Rob Goode

> >... SuperCache
>
> I do believe I finally found the problem.  (There may actually
> be multiple problems, but this is the one that would be causing
> trouble in NetBSD, just as it was in BSD/OS.)

.
. detailed technical description snipped
.