Subject: NFS ...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/12/1997 15:56:33
Hello,

  I'm now up running NetBSD/sparc on my SS5 virtually all of the time.  Things
are working quite well.  I do have one problem.  NFS.

  Here is the situation:  I have 4 machines, A (sparc/solaris), F (sparc/NetBSD),
N (i486/NetBSD) and P (i486/NetBSD).

  A and N export some file systems via NFS.  A exports /export/opt and N exports
/usr/src.