Subject: Re: Problems with my system.
To: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
From: Chris Davis <sysmaint@ertw.ml.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/12/1997 17:48:29
On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, Rob Deker wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, Chris Davis wrote:
>

> > 	Does anyone have any information on the following items:(
> > 	This isn't a NetBSD question directly, but I was told to
> > 	post mail by one of my profs. Any help at all would help.
> >
> <big snip>
>
> you can find a lot of this info i the Sun Hardware Reference FAQ. I can't
> recall the address for it right now, but if you just hit altavista or
> somesuch you shoudl find it very easily.
>
> rob

> "Off the keyboard, through the CPU, | deker@digex.net
> out the transceiver, down the rj45  | Systems Engineer
> line, across the router, through    |
> the Hub, out the gateway.           |
>         Nothing but net."           |

	I have the all of the sun faq, and it says nothing about the
memory boards, SMD drive configuration, or my 4/260 problems. Also, my
3-160's wont recognize my cg3 boards, and sometimes fail to recognize the
cg9 board. I use the same type of monitor<I don't have the number on me :(

	Anyway, If anyone has any other information, Please. I need help.

						Chris Davis