Subject: Sparc DiskLabel/Install
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Furman <afurman@sunfire.ucs.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/01/1997 23:00:59
I'm trying to install NetBSD 1.2 on a Sparc SS2 with a Quantum XP 31070
1gig drive and getting an error Drive label not their.  Also when I tried
to disklable it I get errors like crazy when I try to do it.  Could you
please give me some instructions on how to do it and also some info if you
know how to do it with that hard disl.  I think that is my problem in
installing.  I'm trying to do this install over nfs to another server
inour office with the tar files from the ftp site.  Please let me know if
that is a good way or should we just get a cd rom of netbsd.  Please let
me know.
Adam

Adam Furman
System Administrator of Sunfire.ucs.net