Subject: Re: sendmail
To: Rob Deker , SparcHELP! <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/23/1997 16:22:02
	I just downloaded and compiled sendmail 8.8.5 on NetBSD/i386 and installed
it on our production mail server this morning.  It compiled right out of
the box and sits in our NetBSD source tree under /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail
no changes to the Makefile at all, very nice.  Also, I used
generic-4.4bsd.mc
as the source for the cf file.  Again, very nice.
-Brian