Subject: Re: Multihead under NetBSD
To: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/15/1997 20:33:22
	I've run both an IPX & ss1+ with an cg6 & bw2 dual headed without
	problem (just for reference) - does it only work on the cg3 if
	you swap boards across?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.