Subject: Re: problem w/ 4/300 and -current
To: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/15/1997 20:30:48
	(Reply also cc'ed to port-sparc, which sould seem to be the more
	appropriate list - can people cut current-users from any
	further reply)

	Purely as a data point I have a 4/300 running 1.2 with 8mb on
	the motherboard and another 48 on a 48slot vme simm board and
	its pretty stable - runs with up to around 20 users on during
	the day (most only running the same program)
	(8:27PM  up 7 days, 10:15, 8 users, load averages: 0.90, 0.40, 0.29)

	So if it is a problem with NetBSD it looks like its specific to
	memory on the CPU board. When I find my little allen key I'll
	try to get 8x4m on the cpu board to test, but I dont get to
	see that machine often... :)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.