Subject: Re: New hardware: Tadpole.
To: David S. Miller <davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/12/1997 08:26:26
	Just a couple of return shots before we return to our
regularly scheduled NetBSD talk.

Me> 	   Do I have any hope of getting NetBSD on this?

David> We have it running under SparcLinux on SPARCbook 1's at this
David> point.

	Probably good for code mining :), but linux isn't interested
in supporting a fair number of my platforms.  Even if it were, the
default choices of every linux distribution I've tried are definately
NOT for a production machine.  That all said, I wasn't aware that
Linux was entering the microkernel market and running NetBSD on top...

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |