Subject: More SMD adventures.
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG, port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/01/1997 13:12:20
	I ran the 1.2 install onto the SMD disks that I have.  The
install went...

	I must at this time stop to congradulate the fine job that the
1.2 install script people have done.  Wow.

	anyways... the system seems to be up and running now.
However, I have just observed the error light briefly flashing on the
front of my drive.  It didn't stay on (and I have never found it
'on').  I have found a couple of news files that say 'Bad file
descriptor' when I try to ls them.  They won't let me rm them.

	Does the SMD driver realize errors (or are these not really
errors)?

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |