Subject: Re: SCSI problems on 4/110
To: John Stone <johns@luna>
From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/18/1996 23:06:56
> I seem to remember having to mess with parity settings on drives when moving
> a disk from a sun4c machine to a 4/110..  This was years and years ago, but

The Sun 3 shoebox that I am trying to get going again was once
working (and booting NetBSD/sparc 1.0 or 1.1) on this same machine.
I have not made any changes to the configuration of the system or the
box other than the fact that it has been sitting in the closet for
several months now.

The MD21 (not MT21 as I previously reported) flashes LED3 (green)
once the system has been started up, but remains lit before the
system comes up.  I'm sure this means something, but not to me :-)

Thanks.

Mike.

Mike Frisch                             Email: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org
Northstar Technologies                 WWW: http://www.io.org/~mfrisch
Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA                      Compuserve: 76620,2534