Subject: Re: Some Sparc problems
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: behind brown eyes <benji@haven.boston.ma.us>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/25/1996 08:20:24
According to Curt Sampson:
> I never got PGP to compile and work on my Sparc, either, though it
> worked fine on the i386. I seem to recall talking to the maintainers
> and having them admit that this was a problem in PGP itself. I
> never did follow up on it, though I vowed to do so one day.

I'm not sure what I did right, but I was able to get PGP 2.6.2 to build on
my NetBSD 1.1 system. As best as I can tell it works properly, too! I've still
got my source directory, if anyone wants my make/configuration files.

	benji

--
Benjamin R. Cline	Large Furry Mammal 	benji@haven.boston.ma.us
"The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest." -- Kligore Trout