Subject: Re: Some Sparc problems
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/24/1996 23:02:35
On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Nov 1996 22:17:43 -0800 (PST) MLARKIN@CSUPomona.Edu wrote:
>
>  > 3. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get PGP to compile and work...
>
> This is likely due to a long/off_t problem... last time I built pgp, it only
> got it right on i386/NetBSD systems... might check that.

I never got PGP to compile and work on my Sparc, either, though it
worked fine on the i386. I seem to recall talking to the maintainers
and having them admit that this was a problem in PGP itself. I
never did follow up on it, though I vowed to do so one day.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.