Subject: Re: NetBSD support for the FSBE/S
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG, fair@clock.org>
From: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/21/1996 12:26:56
> dma1 at sbus0 slot 1 offset 0x81000: rev unknown
> esp1 at dma1 slot 0x1 offset 0x80000 pri 5: ESP200 40Mhz, target 7
> scsibus1 at esp1
> lebuffer at sbus0 slot 1 offset 0x40000 not configured
>
> so it partially recognizes the card...

The `lebuffer' driver is not yet there, so the ethernet part cannot be used.

The SCSI part does configure properly though, as you can see. But I've
got one report recently saying that disks on a second esp controller
would not function properly, while those same disks on the primary esp
controller did fine.  Try connecting some disks and see what you get.

-pk