Subject: Re: Bad144
To: Alan Montezano da Silva <ams@linf.unb.br>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/15/1996 10:36:20
	Your best option would be to back the machine up, reformat the
	disk (under SunOS is you have it would be easiest), then copy
	the OS back onto it.

	Regarding badsect - have you tried running in single user mode &
	using the raw device? (/dev/rsd0g)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.