Subject: This is pathetic...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/13/1996 21:20:30
I can't figure out what the "unit" number should be to boot from most
disks on a 4/110.  I have the "sun 3" boot monitor, so my syntax is
b(controller, unit, partition)

... and I have no clue what numbers it's looking for!  I know that on
a 3/80, (0,18,0) is target 6, and (0, 10, 0) was 4, I think... but I
have disks at other addresses.  In particular, how do you spell
"target 0 lun 0", "target 0 lun 1", and "target 3 lun 0"?  Any help
or pointers much appreciated.  The Sun Hardware Reference Guide doesn't
seem to cover this... Nor does the prom's online help.

-s