Subject: Re: Bootable CD?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG, nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
From: None <gherbert@Axil.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/10/1996 11:54:22
> I tried looking in the FAQ about this, but struck out.
>
> I want to make a bootable CD for NB-sparc similar to the ones for
> SunOS 4.x

Nick asked me this question seperately but I might as well
answer here publically, since I'm on the list now...

I don't know the details, but here at Axil not that long
ago we produced our own custom version of Solaris 1.1.2 (SunOS 4.1.4)
on a CD.  The guy who did it isn't working here anymore but is
contactable.  If I can't figure out what he did I'll ask him.
I'm starting to play with NetBSD-sparc as a project here and
we have CD production facilities.  I can't do mass duplication
but I'll master at least one (for Nick) once I know how to.

-george william herbert
gherbert@crl.com (home)
gherbert@axil.com (contractor)