Subject: Re: Xsun24 anyone?
To: Aaron Brown <abrown@eecs.harvard.edu>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/26/1996 21:06:01
	Just a (possibly dumb) suggestion that might help - have you
	tried just compiling the main c files with -g & then linking to
	see if gdb will show where it disappears off into neverland,
	then selectively recompile the offending files until you get the
	actual core point?

	PS: Good luck with the driver :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'