Subject: Re: Some svr4 emulation tryings.
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@deshaw.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/19/1996 14:23:07
In article <199609181921.VAA01191@father.ludd.luth.se> ragge@ludd.luth.se (Anders Magnusson) writes:

>MAE (A Macintosh Emulator) get a bus error when it has started,
>but first it complain with:
>T_FIXALIGN
>T_SVR4_SETCC
>T_SVR4_GETCC
>

>Is there anything above that I can help with? I will be happy to
>help searching for those troubles, if someone can tell me what to do :-)

We really need to find documentation about what the above two SVR4 software
traps are supposed to do, and also fix this in trap.c:

	case T_FIXALIGN:
		uprintf("T_FIXALIGN\n");	/* XXX */
		ADVANCE;
		break;

The major problem I am having right now is that I need to fake threads to
support lwp programs. I would like to do that by using some hack with
set/getcontext and stack allocation with a hook to the scheduler.

christos