Subject: uSPARC-II support status?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/22/1996 09:41:23
I have an Axil 255. This pretty much means it is an SS5 with the
AMD telephone quality audio chip instead of whatever it is that
the SS5 has and no built-in graphics (you use an Sbus frame buffer).
Is the uSPARC-II supported? I asked a couple months ago, and got
an uncertain 'yes' from one respondent who suggested I ask here.

One other question: Are any multi-port serial cards supported? This
would save me having to go get a terminal server or another box or
something.

SunOS 4.x just doesn't make it anymore. I wish Sun would go to
BSD44 and call that SunOS 4.2, but of course they never will.