Subject: SPARC Classic
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel C. Sobral <e8917523@antares.linf.unb.br>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/21/1996 22:07:41
Hi. I'm new to NetBSD and I'm interested in installing it on our network.
This network consists mainly of SPARC Classics. I downloaded all files under
the sparc directory from uni-regensberg and proceeded to (gasp! :) read the
installation instruction. I was quite disappointed to see SPARC 4m machines,
including SPARC Classic, listed as non-supported.

I decided to check out the NetBSD www pages and, under the sparc port, it
said 4m machines, including SPARC Classic, were supported!

???

So, are they supported? Do I have to get a different version, or a version
from a different place? Please, help me!

--
Daniel C. Sobral                (8-DCS)
e8917523@linf.unb.br

		"Master, do we seek victory in contention?"
		"Seek rather not to contend, for without contention
		there can be neither victory nor defeat."