Subject: Re: sun4m / linux / NetBSD (was stupid flamefest)
To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@roxanne.nuclecu.unam.mx>
From: Aaron Brown <abrown@eecs.harvard.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/02/1996 13:17:36
> [ledma problems]
> I think one of the problems was related to not having the proper cable
> attached to the sparc at boot time, I'm sure you will find those in
> the archive.

There's actually a fix for this now...just finished it up yesterday. It will
go into the post-1.2 tree once the details of changing the machine-independent
am7990 driver are worked out (hopefully in a day or two).

There's also a fix for the repeated interrupt problem (see if_le.c) that will
be going in once it is cleaned up a bit.

If anyone wants these in advance, send me email...

--Aaron