Subject: Re: NetBSD <-> OpenBSD
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/02/1996 13:18:49
>> I'm not a coder but one thing is for sure, I'd hate to see any
>> broken linuxisms in NetBSD.

> Neil you have a very poor attitude in my opinion,

Mine too.  Not all the BSD camp is as drastically polarized as some of
its more vocal members may imply.

Yeah, I'd hate to see any broken linuxisms in NetBSD.  I'd also hate to
see any broken 4.4isms in NetBSD...or any other broken code.

> You give us more and more reason not to be helpful and to just sit
> back and have open ears yet closed mouths, for fear of being struck
> by the tongue of various serpents should we make a sound.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I am definitely a BSD bigot when it comes
to the OSes themselves.  But I am getting almost to the point of being
embarassed to be seen as associated with a few - a very small but
unfortunately vocal minority - of the people one sees on at least the
NetBSD lists.

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu
		    01 EE 31 F6 BB 0C 34 36  00 F3 7C 5A C1 A0 67 1D