Subject: Re: PFU,S-4_20H supported?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCTCcxOhsoQiAbJEI/PxsoQg==?= / MINOURA Makoto <minoura@flab.fujitsu.co.jp>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/17/1996 13:17:39
|> In <199606141454.HAA16014@lestat.nas.nasa.gov>
|> Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> wrote:

Thorpe> If you're referring to the list, it _should_ be fixed now... I
Thorpe> was able to restore it to a somewhat sane state...

  Sorry for my bogus sentence.  I meant that I tried to install
NetBSD on my HyperSPARC while Aaron was truncated.

Thorpe> I'll let Paul and/or Aaron answer this ... really, it depends
Thorpe> on how much time everyone has (including yourself, to test
Thorpe> stuff :-) to work on it before the release... (i.e. the
Thorpe> release engineer, JT Conklin, would _probably_ let a change
Thorpe> like this into the release branch late in the game...)

  I'd be glad if there is something for me to help the developers.

# The only difficulty might be my poor English ability :-p

-- Makoto