Subject: Successful boot of sun4c
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kerry Gray <kgray@netcom.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/31/1996 07:53:12
I finally got my sparc to boot yesterday.  I would like to publicly thank
all these people for helping me out (during the many reformats and
shuffling of stuff, the dev directory had gotten lost):

Chuck Cranor <chuck@dworkin.wustl.edu>
Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
"Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@sarnoff.com>