Subject: Re: ELC-roll-call (was: Re: Alas...)
To: None <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>
From: Peter Svensson <petersv@df.lth.se>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/29/1996 12:29:34
> Now I am VERY curious what SCSI and DMA-chips you have in your ELC. In fact,
> I'd like to propose a little roll-call for all those who (try) run NetBSD on
> their Sparcs-ELC's, please post what your esp and dma-chip are, as found in
> your /var/log/messages file, or on your console.

cpu0 at mainbus0: SUNW,Sun 4/25 (W8601/8701 or MB86903 @ 33 MHz, on-chip FPU)
cpu0: cache chip bug; trap page uncached
cpu0: 65536 byte write-through, 32 bytes/line, hw flush cache enabled
[ZAP]
dma0 at sbus0 slot 0 offset 0x400000: rev 1+
esp0 at sbus0 slot 0 offset 0x800000 pri 3: ESP100A 25Mhz, target 7

We have never managed to get NetBSD to accept any disks on this one, hence
they are all running diskless at the moment.

Peter