Subject: Re: Better SunOS than SunOS! (and minor X11R6.1 problem)
To: James E. Bernard <jbernard@tater.mines.edu>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/28/1996 16:06:48
	I'm running x11r6pl13 under NetBSD1.1B (Apr 2) on an IPX and the
	keyrepeat has been perfect for me. There might have been a change
	in x11r6.1, or in NetBSD - what date source are people with
	the problem running?

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

 System Manager, Southern Studios, Box 59, London N22 1AR.  +44 181 888 8949

 http://www.mono.org    ---<Monochrome>---   (** Largest UK Internet BBS **)
 http://www.netbsd.org _/Free-un*x alpha,amiga,arm32,atari,hp300,i386,mac68k
 http://www.openbsd.org \mvme68k,mvme88k,pc532,pica,pmax,sparc,sun3,vax,x68k