Subject: On a brighter note...
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/20/1996 23:25:31
	On a brighter note, is it possible to install a second si SCSI
card in a Sun4/260?  I have one available (might have several,
actually).  What would I have to do to make this possible?  I assume
that I would have to make the card show up at a different address, or
would just being in another slot possibly do this?

	The second SCSI card in question has already been outfitted
with a ribbon cable to attach to external devices (which is something
that I have to consider now that I've completely filled the upper
portion of the chassy).  This would also elminate my dependance on the
funky pass-through VME connector.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |