Subject: Progress!
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@tucslap.stormking.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/01/1996 08:24:23
Hello all!,

	PROGRESS!  Some kind soul sent me boot.sun4c which actually has
let me boot the kernel!!!! I get to the point where it asks bootparam for
the swap, mounts it, then seems to ask for  HUGE packets (Tcpdump shows about
a 7-8k fragment) and then locks.    IDEAS?

				Tuc
--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group, Newburgh, NY

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM