Subject: Re: Pissing contests
To: David S. Miller <davem@caip.rutgers.edu>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/23/1996 08:34:31
> I was told that something I had sweated 24hrs a day for over a year
> was a "toy", did you send that particular person a mail also
> exclaiming how that also was "flame bait" and not appreciated.
>
> ... I didn't think so...

Hey, some support for David here... he *has* work hard with other to try
to do further the goals of Linux and free OSes in general.

I suspect that the problem here is that one of you bunch (NetBSD/sparc
v. Linux/sparc) want the last word. sigh.

How about both "sides" (note the quotes) bringing something of value to
the collective effort of free choice OSes ? If David would maybe even
admit to considering the releasing of his work under a BSD style copyright
then there could be a very *useful* exchange of technology here.

STOP WANKING OVER YOUR OSES. ALL OF YOU. IT IS POINTLESS. TIME WASTING.
ACHEIVES NOTHING. COUNTERPRODUCTIVE.

(I know - I *am* shouting)

All the best...
--