Subject: Re: libkvm lossage...
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Aaron Brown <abrown@eecs.harvard.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/07/1996 18:33:42
On Sun, 7 Apr 1996, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> Folks, my libkvm seems to be losing, and I just wanted to see if others
> were having this problem:
>
> bigsby (thorpej) ~ 126% sysctl hw.model
> hw.model = SUN-4/200 series (MB86910 or WTL1164/5 FPU)
> bigsby (thorpej) ~ 127% ps
> ps: proc size mismatch (1360 total, 672 chunks)
> bigsby (thorpej) ~ 128%
>
> I imagine it's related to the sun4m changes ...

Is this with an old libkvm or a rebuilt one? The struct pmap size changed
with the Sun4m import, so the proc structure changed size. Try rebuilding
libkvm and ps and see if that helps. If you've already done this...well...
I don't really know what could be causing it. I'll take a look to see if the
sun4m stuff changed anything.

--Aaron