Subject: Re: pfour code...
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@SJ.Xenotropic.COM>
From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/25/1996 12:33:00
At 01:50 AM 2/24/96 -0800, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>I have an updated 4/100-specfic kernel on my FTP server, and have a shar
>file containing my diffs relative to -current a couple of days ago.
>Anyone who wants to try them out, please do and let me know how they work.

        Yes, I will definitely try this new kernel.  Is this the one with
the sw0 DMA enabled?

>Don't beat up that link too hard ... it's just the 14.4k modem that
>connects my apartment to the world :-)

        That explains why it was so slow :-)

Thanks again, Jason...

Mike.

Mike Frisch                             Email: mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org
Northstar Technologies                 WWW: http://www.io.org/~mfrisch
Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA                      Compuserve: 76620,2534