Subject: BSD cdrom
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yoshua Gilbert <yoshua@eskimo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/23/1996 11:11:07
	I was pretty happy to find this and thought I would share it with
those that may not know about it. InfoMagic has available a cdrom with
what appears to be the entire NetBSD distribution (source and binary),
including the ports. I have ordered a copy (I got a bit of money to burn,
seemed like this was worth it for at least research purposes) and will
report back with my opinion of it.
	I wasn't sure if this was old news or not, but I have not heard
it mentioned here before. Advance apologies if this is already something
you know about. In any case, if this is as new to you as it was to me,
try checking out their webpage (www.infomagic.com I belive).
	This solves the problem I had, which was not having a device to
install from (I don't have a tape device and my machine isn't connected
to a network, and the directions didn't cover people running Solaris
(mock me if you like, I can take it ;-))

			Hope this is of some benefit,

			Yoshua Gilbert
			yoshua@eskimo.com