Subject: Re: SS2 platform
To: Rob Windsor <windsor@punk.hedgehog.com>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/17/1996 14:23:56
On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, Rob Windsor wrote:
> If there are problems with NetBSD running on a Sparc 2, I'd like to know
> about them as well.  After all, I'm running NetBSD on a Sparc 2 and would
> like to know about things that I haven't encountered yet, or I could
> probably help others who are running NetBSD on a Sparc 2.
> Basically, if you have NetBSD running on a Sparc 2 and have problems,
> they should "stand up and be heard" out here in the proper forum.

The only problem I'm having with mine is the damn thing is showing up
all the other boxes on the network.  Its never crashed and is
well on its way to getting the longest uptime...  *sigh*

Matthew "Maybe I'll take it off the UPS" Dodd

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|