Subject: Re: SS2 platform
To: None <windsor@hedgehog.com>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/15/1996 11:19:28
> Verily did Brad Walker write:
>
> > If you are running NetBSD on a SS2 or you have problems running
> > NetBSD on a SS2 platform. Then stand up and be heard. I want
> > to hear about some of the problems.
>
> > Only reply directly to me please..
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Uhmm...
>
> what?
>
> If there are problems with NetBSD running on a Sparc 2, I'd like to know
> about them as well.  After all, I'm running NetBSD on a Sparc 2 and would
> like to know about things that I haven't encountered yet, or I could
> probably help others who are running NetBSD on a Sparc 2.
>
> Basically, if you have NetBSD running on a Sparc 2 and have problems,
> they should "stand up and be heard" out here in the proper forum.

Yep. alice.wonderland.org has been running NetBSD/sparc since before it
went into the tree. It has been reinstalled from clean many time and
I have no problems. I would like to here about any problems so that we
can fix them.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org