Subject: Re: SS2 platform
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@punk.hedgehog.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/14/1996 21:32:57
Verily did Brad Walker write:

> If you are running NetBSD on a SS2 or you have problems running
> NetBSD on a SS2 platform. Then stand up and be heard. I want
> to hear about some of the problems.

> Only reply directly to me please..
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Uhmm...

what?

If there are problems with NetBSD running on a Sparc 2, I'd like to know
about them as well.  After all, I'm running NetBSD on a Sparc 2 and would
like to know about things that I haven't encountered yet, or I could
probably help others who are running NetBSD on a Sparc 2.

Basically, if you have NetBSD running on a Sparc 2 and have problems,
they should "stand up and be heard" out here in the proper forum.

#include <cynical_smilies.h>

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Sunnyvale.California.USA.Earth
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'